1. Explain what identity theft is and when it becomes identity fraud.
2. Compare and contrast two methods of identity theft.
3. Explain how technology plays a role in identity theft and identity fraud.
4. Discuss what investigative tasks and thinking are.
5. Pick one identity fraud and discuss the following:
How the scheme works
Choose and explain two investigative methods you can use to investigate it. What information are you looking for and why?
Explain how criminal proceeds could be laundering in this scheme.
6. Discuss the impact of identity theft on victims and what resources are available.