• What do you see as the most important ethical issue raised by a
specific application of artificial intelligence (e.g., self-driving
vehicles, social bots, autonomous weapons)?
• Who could potentially benefit from this application of AI? Who might be harmed?
• Why would it be important for policies to be put in place in order to mitigate harm?
• How could you apply categorical and consequentialist moral reasoning to the ethical questions the application raises?
• Do you see AI impacting your personal or professional life?