Instructions: Create a Personal Wellness Plan. Use template below to type your plan. The plan should contain the following information:
1. Identify your Wellness goal using the SMART goal writing format.
2. Identify the reason(s) or rationale why this goal is important to you. Include specific subjective and objective information.
3. Identify 6 specific steps you will follow to reach your goal. Each step should be detailed and explain how it will support you to reach your goal. Include a reference(s) as an in-text citation in correct APA format from a valid resource(s) for each step listed.
4. Identify a timeline to accomplish each step. Include the start date and a stop date if applicable. If no stop date applies, state reason why.
5. List resources as references in APA format. Use a minimum of 2 credible resources ≤5 years old.