What are the social impacts of Petra Festival Event on the residents of Petra area?
(this is a free textbook so you can register on your own for free)
1. Explain the Asch line study. How was this study conducted and what were the major findings? Was this an example of normative or information social influence? Explain. (Conformity module)
2. Describe 3 tricks to persuasion (e.g., door in the face, that’s not all) and offer examples of each (Persuasion module).
3. Describe the Implicit Association Test. How is it conducted and what is it intended to measure? What are the major findings. (Prejudice module)
4. Choose one of the personality disorders and summarize the major features. For example, what are the major symptoms? What are the diagnostic criteria? How does the disorder you chose differ from the other personality disorders? (Personality Disorders module)
5. Compare and contrast Psychodynamic Therapy, Humanistic Therapy, and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy. Which do you think would be the most effective for treating depression? Why? (Therapeutic Orientations module)
To what extent does the new paradigm view of children as competent social actors provide possibilities for policy and practice? Explain your answer by drawing on the readings and lectures which you consider to be the most relevnt.
Discuss the Ethics of Vaccine and Religion.
Discuss the impacts of implementing Marketing Techniques for Health Care Products.
Description of childish gambions life and how his music is. And who he is as a person
Why have school shootings and gun violence become so normal in the US?
Write an assessment of the vulnerability of the networks that controls the nations electrical grid. It pertains to SCADA, and IOT.
Write a research paper is to explore the impacts of Confucianism and Legalism on economic policies during the Western Han Dynasty.
Was a strong government, as envisioned by the Federalists, justified by the Constitution?