the activity would be if you was in a group building the a card tower how do you think it would work.
1. Explain a developmentally appropriate goal or objective for a group of
children (cite text page and learning foundation) building
2. Provocation: Describe activity and intention for material chosen.
3. List materials needed
4. Identify at least one adaptation that could be made if needed during
5. External Environment:
a. What kind of mood, tone, atmosphere might this activity need
to be most significant to workers?
b. Where would be the best location for this experience?
c. What kind of furniture would be needed, if any?
d. What would the set up be like for inspiration for others to
identify with your objective, goal, and intent?
6. Role of the teacher: Identify and describe at least three roles the
teacher might focus on during this experience
7. List at least five open-ended questions that might stimulate or initiate
conversation between the worker