(this is a free textbook so you can register on your own for free)
1. Explain the Asch line study. How was this study conducted and what were the major findings? Was this an example of normative or information social influence? Explain. (Conformity module)
2. Describe 3 tricks to persuasion (e.g., door in the face, that’s not all) and offer examples of each (Persuasion module).
3. Describe the Implicit Association Test. How is it conducted and what is it intended to measure? What are the major findings. (Prejudice module)
4. Choose one of the personality disorders and summarize the major features. For example, what are the major symptoms? What are the diagnostic criteria? How does the disorder you chose differ from the other personality disorders? (Personality Disorders module)
5. Compare and contrast Psychodynamic Therapy, Humanistic Therapy, and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy. Which do you think would be the most effective for treating depression? Why? (Therapeutic Orientations module)