1) Discuss dr. King’s restraints in the letter, what does it reveal with regard to his purpose and what is it’s effect to the reader?
2) how does the “letter” deal with the subjects of race, justice and moderation?
3) Discuss Dr. King’s use of allusions throughout the letter’s text
4) In what ways do Dr. King’s repeated reference to socrates help elucidate his overall approach?
5) Detail the distinctions between just and unjust laws. Why is it important Dr. King make this distinction?
(reference is Letter from a Birmingham Jail)