1. How does efficient frontier analysis differ from other forms of complex risk assessment techniques?
2. What limitations might an analyst encounter through the use of efficient frontier analysis?
Chapter Seven (7): According to the Comparative Analysis of Tools and
Technologies for Policy-Making theory, there are 11 possible main
categories of Information Communications Technology (ICT) tools and
technologies that can be used for policy-making purposes.
Q1: Please identify, name, and provide a personal brief narrative for each of these 11 main categories as outlined.
1. Identify and name the 11 main categories of ICT tools and technologies
2. provide a short and clear narrative for each category above,
3. provide substantive feedback to three other colleague’s response to the DF questions,