The book is $14.95 on the site https://www.press.uillinois.edu/books/catalog/77shx5qp9780252040627.html
I will add that onto the final payment.
1. Why does the author see a connection between Foxconn and transatlantic slave trade? Please explain with an example.
2. What do the workers and activists do to resist Foxconn? Please explain with two examples. (Tip: Chapter 5, Molding and Resisting Appconn)
3. According to the author, what is the difference between “manufacturing iSlaves” and “manufactured iSlaves”?
4. What are four things that you learned from this book? Please make sure you mention four things (arguments, examples, cases, any specific details that got your attention etc.) that we did not discuss in class.
5. How would you connect the terms/people below to the book? Please pick four and explain each with reference to the book or by using examples from the book.
e. Power (in Foucauldian sense)
f. Discursive struggle
6. Who is Terry Guo? Please write everything you remember about him without exceeding a paragraph of ten sentences.